Monday, September 26, 2011

because i was that boring

just last week me and my co-office mates decided to go bar hopping somewhere @ Malate with one goal on our forehead and that is...to boy hunt. i haven't gone into that place but fo sho i've been into some decent bars. if you can imagine us that night you can barely see words glued on our forehead telling 'we want boys'. haha. this is funny, im on my young adulthood stage but im not just comfortable talking about boys and when you say boys there comes flirting. my co-office mates always tease me that im such a kiddo i have to experience this and that and get out of my comfort zone. this may be the reason why i've been cuddling my pillow for five years now.
this night i guess is one of the best, i guess you know why hehe. for so many hours we've waited there there were only two spunky guys who caught our attention and unfortunately the other guy was dragged by a drunken lady. tssk. haha XD so the ratio was 5:1 LOL. honestly, he is one heck of a lucky guy i mean 5 gorgeous looking girls surrounding him in one whole night? haha. it was pretty cool. even with a loud music, yelling party animals i was able to ask him where is he from, still studying, course, how's nursing and define family? LOL of course the latter was a joke. and he answers unhesistantly. because im running out of questions to ask i went to our table and rest. why would i ask questions anyway? (this is me being stubborn) but in all fairness this guy is good. its already 4am and we gotta go my one girl friend kiss him good bye and me, i gave him a friendly handshake while telling it was nice meeting him.
the other day, during office hours we couldn't stop remembering how awesome last night was we started laughing because we shared for 1 guy the whole night. because this guy was as i said good. he and my friends have contact with each other even on facebook. and guess what he added me too! *blush* now, because he is only 21 and im the bunso in the office they were linking me to him. and i was like NAH! he is just a crush. then one time he messaged me that made me soo kilig and just because i hold it back too much i ended with a non-sense response. after that, i got no message received from him. maybe i refused my emotions to spoil or maybe because i was that boring. HEHE. just another non sensical funneh entry.

No comments: