Thursday, November 25, 2010

hot fudge + ice scramble = shiznit!

"Masarap pag libre"
Can anyone disgaree on that? 
Well, do you still remember about the "reminder" I posted before? the I-dare-you-treat-me entry? Lo and behold! Dawnie did exactly what she had promised. A mi favorito chololate hot fudge from Mcdo is the shiznit!

Look I even took a photo of it ^___^ Thank you Dawnie mi labs!

I'm very mababaw when it comes to treats you know coz whatever food it may be I'll happily eat it! 
They say it's better to received than to give...did I misphrase that? LOL :p

***

On the other hand, I've been seeing a lot of food stalls that sell SCRAMBLES here in the metro. Ice cramble is a crushed ice filled with toppings such as milk powder, nips, etc on it. Here is the plain one I used to see when my girl friends buy  during our break time.

I guess ice cramble are made for such tropical countries like Philippines. I think I won't survive the heat or maybe I'll just wonderfully faint if I won't even have a taste of this cold  treat that will quench my thirst. 

Ice scramble is back! Last Sunday I and my  girl friend Elaine went shopping in DV and then we happened to passed by a food stall with a long pile of costumer. One happy costumer was holding an ice scramble! That starts my mouth to water. Our eyes met and without second thoughts we bought this overflowing scramble! 

INGREDIENTS: crushed ice, milk powder, nips, koko crunch, cholocolate bits, pretzel and the super soft marshmallow! not to forget the chocolate syrup. FOR Php15 MAN! I just love this.
I forgot it's brand name. I just know DV has it. T_T

UGH! I know you'll be found everywhere and I'll hunt you with loooove..<3

No comments: