Tuesday, September 28, 2010

IAS Ambassador and Ambassadress Pageant

So these are some of the photos from the said pageant!
I must say great shots! from Leo Avendaño, Alessandra Arpon and Rhozie Franco.




 and oh huge thanks to Christian Joy (my high school talented friend)


 and Tara who beautifi-ED me that night,
suweeeeeeeeet!



FIRST THEME: CASUAL ATTIRE
 yes, that's me! :p




SECOND THEME: FUTURISTIC ATTIRE


YAY! me and my partner's attire are waay futuristic! agree? LOL
I mean the color, the idea and all! FUTURE IT IS!

and oh! i so love this shot! powerful! i just dont get the students in the background. IDK what they are laughing at. HEE HEE may be this was the moment when I already FELL on the floor because of the bricks!! *ouch*



AWARDING:
People's choice award


Best in Futuristic attire


Best in Casual attire


 2ND RUNNER-UP


 1ST RUNNER-UP


 THE AMBASSADOR AND AMBASSADRESS OF IAS

AFTER THE PAGEANT
look at the crowd! loooooove et!



my lovely friends <3


P.S.
THAT'S MY FEET. IT HURTS VERY MUCH. OUCH. HAHAHAH

No comments: