Saturday, April 23, 2011

Graduation Pictures


It’s been one week and four days and I’m still unemployed. Wow watta good news huh? PFFT. T_T since I still don’t have a job yet here are some pictures from my graduation. Let’s reminisce the good times! HAHA!

 both wearing 4 or 5 (?) inch heels. feet-aches begins. NOW.

I meet Marti at the car park! I like her dress because (a) its lace (b) she bought it on sale! hehe

paparazzo shot! --while crossing the pedestrian lane hee :3

before the program starts. geez. I'm having  goosebumps @_@

I all love them. FOREVER. PS I love that heart bokeh!

FROM LEFT: Marti, Crisa, Me

 FROM LEFT: Juel, Mat, Marti, Me, Crisa, and Philipp

 FROM LEFT: Mark, Jean, Gera, Joy, Me (hiding idk why lol), Crisa, Kath, and Marti

FROM LEFT: Debbie, Justine, Me, and Dawnie
LOL-ing at this photo, looks like its Dawnie's debut holding that bouquet of flowers FTW! Her boyfriend gave that btw, so sweet :> Debbie is so tall as always @_@. And Justine is so girly that day hehe me like the baby pink color! :)

FROM LEFT: Justine, Crisa, Dawn, Marti, Me, Janina, Ynah (new friend! lovet :), Madalaine, and Charm. We're not complete here sayang :|

You just have seen my gorgeous and handsome friends and family. Need I say more? And oh, this Tuesday I have an interview, wish me good luck folks! God bless us!:)

PS thank you God I/We made it to graduation! ^__^
 
 ***


what I wore on that day. lols. kthnxbye!

No comments: