Sunday, May 16, 2010

OH NO!

As I woke up earlier this morning I feel bad. I don’t know it’s very unusual unlike every morning when I wake up I’m very hyped and grateful. Up until now I still have this feeling. Don’t I think it’s just BV?...maybe because someone's turning 19 tomorrow...oh no I want to live forever young! Forever young! T_T seriously I’m not looking forward to birthdays, of course I’m very thankful that I survived my 18 years and Lord Jesus has given me one more year. But thinking of getting older makes me think of UGH! I haven't explored bunch of things yet. I have so much plans, adventures to do. I still considered myself amateur in this exciting life. I know I missed some fun days! I promise I’ll be productive so I won’t get disappointed on every birthday. I love you Lord, thank you! More more years to come for me and I wish tomorrow will be a happy birthday to me.

2 HOURS LEFT!! CMON I'M OUT!

No comments: